A Strong Summer Season for Homes at Tuhaye?
So far this year, 5 homes at Tuhaye have sold.
We listed a Tuhaye home last week, and it went under contract within a week!
That one is gone...
But if you are looking for a gorgeous mountain residence in Park City & Deer Valley's most exclusive gated golf community, take a look at 9381 Uinta Dr...
This stunning Tuhaye home (Reduced from original price of $2,850,000 down to $1,650,000 today!) listed by Keller Williams Park City Real Estate is perched atop an elevated 1.12 acre corner lot, and features dramatic mountain vistas.
Future neighbors' homes will be nestled far beneath your inspiring views.
You'll love watching dramatic sunrises and sunsets over the spectacular Uinta Mountain peaks to the east.
Designed and built by renowned local Park City firm Jaffa Design Group, this one-of-a-kind residence was completed in late 2007.
The layout makes efficient use of the 4100 square feet of finished living area. It's not the largest home in Tuhaye, but you're not paying for a bunch of extra space you don't need.
Generous windows throughout the home capture the spirit of the magnificent natural setting.
Extensive use of natural stone, timbers, and copper accents give the home a sturdy and authentic feel.
Designed to function beautifully as either a primary residence or mountain getaway...
The home features plenty of storage and closet space, including built-in cabinetry throughout.
The floor plan features a pair of main-level bedroom suites, including the master. The other main floor bedroom suite features extensive built-in office cabinetry and makes an elegant study.
The rest of the main floor boasts a designer kitchen that's built for serious entertaining, a dramatic great room with huge views, stone fireplace and hearth...
Plus a formal dining room, laundry/utility/gift wrapping room, and easy access to the outdoor living areas.
Ascending to the loft area...
You'll discover a flexible game room (could also be an office, library, or art/music area), a second family room with cozy fireplace, enveloping surround sound, and two additional bedroom suites.
The wet bar/refreshment area includes a Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer and a microwave.
Finishes are luxurious and appropriate for the exclusive location:
- Walnut and travertine marble floors on the main level exude luxury
- Granite and onyx slab counters and accents
- Custom Venetian plaster and faux paint add warmth and richness
- Hunter Douglas wood blinds and tinted windows provide protection
- Lots of natural stone, and big timbers create an organic, authentic feel
- Top-of-the-line appliances throughout the home
- Fine fixtures, custom lighting, views from every room
- Designer Furniture package available - price negotiable
Grand Chef's Kitchen with Gorgeous Appliances!
- Custom Alder cabinet panels disguise the massive Sub Zero refrigerator / freezer.
- A whisper-quiet Miele dishwasher, wine refrigerator, and instant hot and cold reverse osmosis water system are classy but essential mechanical touches
- The kitchen décor is enhanced by a farmhouse style copper sink
- Large island provides ample surface area for food prep and includes a copper vegetable sink
- A large walk-in dry-storage pantry is discretely hidden behind custom cabinetry to the left of the refrigerator
- Electrical outlets hidden behind cabinets doors & drawers keep counters tidy
Residents have diverse seating options for dining.
A large breakfast bar defines the kitchen area, and has seating for six.
For more elegant sit-down meals, a formal dining room is nearby, and showcases views of the Uinta Mountains and Tuhaye golf.
In summer-time, dine outdoors on the stamped concrete patio.
The bathrooms in this gorgeous Tuhaye residence don't disappoint. Each bach is uniquely and artistically designed.
Each bath features designer hardware, thoughtful lighting, distinctive natural stone surfaces. Exquisite Granite and Onyx counters were chosen to match the unique color palates of each bathroom.
The Master bath is a sanctuary that features a Kohler air jet tub in master bath with striking Onyx surround and gorgeous walnut cabinets (see photo left).
A striking Onyx shower with multiple shower heads features two windows.
Conveniently located on the main floor, you'll find the master at the end of the home which creates plenty of privacy.
It's just the right size, and easily accommodates a king bed in front of the fireplace.
- An elevated floor-to-ceiling stone gas fireplace
- A hearth-mounted LCD television tilts for easy viewing
- The huge master closet features built-in drawers, hampers, and plenty of hanger space so your wardrobe stays tidy
- Convenient walk-out access to hot tub just around the corner on the patio
- Vaulted Ceilings
Ski-Prep Room Defies Tuhaye Golf Course Location
You'll rarely find such a well-equipped ski-prep room off the ski-mountain, complete with custom wood lockers, and a huge walk-in coat closet. This fantastic and functional entry/mud room connects the attached heated garage to the main living area.
A well appointed laundry room includes custom cabinetry, granite counters and plenty of room for wrapping gifts, folding laundry, etc.
You'll have to search for the high-efficiency Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer-they're discretely hidden behind cabinet doors.
Large Pella windows connect the luxurious indoor living area with the magnificent outdoor setting.
An expansive patio wraps the back of the home, and the sensible floor plan allows you to access the outdoor living area easily.
- In the morning, sip your coffee in the sun and listen to the choir of birds in the Gambel oaks that dot the property.
- In the afternoon, you'll love the shade the home provides--the patio is perfect for parties and a cool spot to relax after a day on Mark O'Meara's acclaimed course.
- At night, you have direct access from the master bedroom to the Caldera hot tub. It's protected under the roof-line, but open enough to appreciate the big night sky.
The three-car oversized (about 950 square feet) garage includes thoughtful touches:
- In-floor drain handles winter snow, mud, and grime that drips from your cars.
- Plenty of built-in cabinets keep your garage/workshop area tidy and organized.
- For your cleaning convenience, you'll find a handy utility sink and hose bibs.
- Tuhaye Home Features Sophisticated Audio/Video System Throughout the Residence
Dude, What About The Mechanical Systems?
- Climate control is forced air-natural gas heat with air conditioning (two zones)
- Alarm system installed for your security and convenience
- Central Vacuum
- Automated landscape sprinklers keep you landscaping happy while you're away
- Pressurized fire suppression interior sprinkler system
- Large-gauge Copper gutters and heat tape handle heavy snow loads in winter
- Two 75 gallon water heaters, two furnaces, and humidifiers keep you comfortable
- Recirculation hot water pump keeps water hot at every faucet--all the time!
- Whole-house water softener decreases stains/hassles of mineral-rich water
Best of all, the new owner of this home will have access to all of the amenities of the Talisker Club.